Thursday, September 13, 2012

Prayers for a CDH buddy

Hi friends,
While Jude was in the hospital I met a new friend, Liz. You see, Liz was pregnant with her 2nd child. But like us, Liz and her husband Grady found out that their sweet baby girl, Lily, had CDH.

Liz and I have become friends over the last several months and we've both faced terrible days with our little CDH fighters. We've both celebrated the homecoming of our sweet kiddos too.

But Lily's journey is getting hard again. My heart is aching for the tough tests ahead of her. I know Liz and Grady are so scared and worried for their little girl.

Will all of you please join me in praying for Lily, Liz, Grady and their other sweet daughter, Izzy? I know they'd be thankful for your prayers.

Please follow their journey, HERE for updates and specifics on how to pray for Lily.

I know I can count of all of you to lift them up to our great God!

No comments:

Post a Comment