Sunday, June 17, 2012

Quick Update: Rough Day and Tummy Troubles Continue

So, Jude had kind of a rough day today. Despite intermittent periods of happy-boy-playfulness, he threw up 11 times. Please be in prayer with us that 1) Jude's tummy troubles might improve on their own and/or that 2) the docs will find the right regimen to help our little man improve enough so he can go home. No one knows exactly what's going on with Jude's tummy -- the pediatricians and even the GI docs don't quite know the source of the trouble -- so we all need the Lord's wisdom right now. And please pray for patience for Rose and me. This has been a long road.
    I love the LORD, because he has heard
        my voice and my pleas for mercy.
    Because he inclined his ear to me,
        therefore I will call on him as long as I live.
(Psalm 116:1-2)

2 comments: