Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Prayers for Thursday

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to post a quick update to let all of you know that we will be meeting with a cardiologist on Thursday to get a better feel for how Jude's heart is doing. We are hoping that we can get some answers about the possibility of him having a VSD or not. We will post an update for all of you as soon as we can.

What we are thankful for:
1. All of you. For your prayers and for an amazing God who hears each of our prayers.

2. For the many ways that so many of you have offered to help us. Words cannot express how touched we are by the support and love you given us.

How you can pray for us:
1. Pray that Jude does not have a VSD. We would love for him to only have to fight the battles that come with CDH instead of CDH and VSD.

2. We will be visiting Charleston in the coming weeks to decide if MUSC is the best fit for Jude's delivery. Pray for wisdom and clarity for us when we make this choice.

Brian, Rose and Annabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment