Friday, February 3, 2012

Bit by bit I'm getting better

Yesterday was a much better day for Jude!

He wasn't requiring nearly as much support from his CPAP (was down to 25% as of last night!). He wasn't nearly as fussy and he rested quite a bit. Nana Beth gave him some extra love since I was still out from being sick (I'm going to see him this afternoon!!) and he slept soundly while she rubbed his back and held his hand.

Brian is visiting with Jude this morning and I will try to update all of you on how Jude is doing after Brian calls me after he goes to rounds with the doctors.

Thank you for your prayers...we are all blessed to be surrounded by so much love, support and prayer!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I just found your blog today. My baby was just diagnosed yesterday with CDH at 19 weeks. We're waiting on the amnio to see if there's a chromosonal disorder, also, because it seems she has some other problems. It's so encouraging to see the little successes that these babies can have, and hopefully big ones, too! God be with you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rose!
    So sorry you don't feel good:(. I am hopeful you got to hold him today! I was so glad to read that his Nana got some more love. Please know that we all think of you daily and we are so encouraged by you and Brian's faith. You are such a model for the rest of us! Love and more prayers sent your way!!!

    ReplyDelete