Saturday, November 26, 2011

An update

Many of you are asking how Jude and I are doing with the contractions and high amniotic fluid and I wanted to do a quick update.

He continues to hang out happy as can be and has a great heartbeat. We still have quite an active little guy on our hands and it was quite exciting to catch him on Wednesday for the doctor to monitor his heart. I was told that the monitoring should only take around 20 minutes but because Jude was so active we were there around 45 minutes! He is such a wiggle worm!

I continue to have Braxton Hicks contractions throughout the day, but nothing regular or long term. The last two nights I've had quite a few real contractions but they always go away. We have a little more than a week until our scheduled c-section and I think we just might make it!

Please continue to pray for Jude and for him to be as healthy as possible! Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. I am glad to see that Jude is being a wiggley worm. You and your family are in Josh and I thoughts and prayers. If you need anything at all we are only a phone call away. Love yall.-Katherine and Josh

    ReplyDelete
  2. If CHERUBS can do anything to help you, we're here. If you haven't visiting the Expectant Parent section yet, please do. http://www.cdhsupport.org

    Prayers for your cherub and your family!

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had lots of fluid too, its no fun! Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete